Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Project 1: In Progress

*Please excuse my crude sketches and stick figures*

Style: "Playful Surrealism"

Personality: Outdoorsy, Lighthearted, Maternal, Colorful 

Idea: Surrealism with a twist!! I intend to manipulate normal images in a childlike sense to replicate my maternal instincts and childlike heart. All of the things that I like doing will be incorporated. Trees = Broccoli, Mountains = Sand [box] Dunes with toys, a rainbow made from macaroni, a toy UFO, etc. There will also be some decisions made to benefit the mood of the landscape as well as more personal touches. The sun will be depicted as an eye; a note to subconscious vision (eye opened and closed), and I will be placed in the frame having a picnic underneath the largest broccoli tree and emerging out of the broccoli forrest. Additional objects that add to the mood/setting of this are also being considered. 

No comments:

Post a Comment